Mind and Body
Strawberry and Yogurt Almond Slice
Looking to curb your sweet tooth with something healthy?
Then this strawberry and yoghurt almond slice recipe is for you!
Easy to make, requires very little effort, and is kid-friendly!
Only 90 calories per slice!
160g of plain Greek yoghurt or any flavour you prefer
6 pitted dates
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk
1/2 a cup of almond meal
1 tablespoon of natural honey, maple syrup or sweetener of your choice
1 tablespoon of almond butter or peanut butter
1 punnet of fresh strawberries
1. In a food processor/blender, place plain Greek yoghurt, almond milk, vanilla extract, almond meal, pitted dates, almond butter, and honey. Blend well.
2. Layer a cooking tray with baking paper.
3. Spread the mixture onto the baking paper into an even layer.
4. Top with freshly sliced strawberries and place into the freezer for 45 minutes.
5. Slice into bars and ENJOY!